Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Blog World and future events

After all the blogs I've read of others I am finally deciding to create my own blog. Not because I think many will read it or have requested it, but more because I haven't kept up with my journals anymore and seems easier to check email and then just type in something here. My thoughts, concerns, trials, triumphs, testimony...

So here is my first blog. Blog, blog, blog, blog,blog...who made up that word anyway.

I''m using my spankin' brand new laptop. I'll need it for online courses I'm planning on taking come September. This Friday the family leaves to North Myrtle Beach, SC. I'm excited. I love getting together with my mom and sisters. The hubbies and kids will be coming too. It should be jam packed with noise, stress, laughs, complaints, and more laughs. We'll be there Jul 3-11. My mom and sisters leave the 7th though.

Then Jul 12 is my 3rd child's baptism. I'm looking forward to that too. Still got to plan it and invite friends and extended family to come.

Then Jul 19-31 Lili and I will be in Bolivia. I'm mostly excited about that trip. Haven't been there since I was 2yrs old. I'll be staying with my grandma and sounds like our Tia Parmenia will be showing us around. Need to read up on the effects the altitude will do on me. Kinda worried about that and getting diarrhea. I'll be talking like a true boliviana when I get back.

Stay posted for blog on the Myrtle Beach Fiasco.

No comments:

Post a Comment